Hilton San Francisco Union Square
San Francisco, California333 O'Farrell Street
San Francisco, California 94102
Director of Sales and Marketing: Frank Manchen
At a Glance
OverviewSan Francisco is an eclectic mix of architecture, culture, history and geography, providing inspiration and memorable experiences for visitors to America’s favorite city. At the Hilton San Francisco Union Square, exceeding expectations and creating unique customer experiences is what we thrive on. Each day is an exciting new opportunity for us to create and deliver your organization’s vision by engaging every attendee from the time they step through our door until they depart.
• <b>Record-Breaking Attendance: </b>San Francisco historically draws 15-20% more attendees than other destinations thanks to its incredible attractions, world-class shopping, nightlife, and cultural venues.
• <b>Location: </b>America’s favorite city gives you access to top talent; engage your attendees with valuable education from the top speakers in your industry.
• <b>Food & Beverage: </b>With engaging, interactive and creative international menus, we will help you create a unique and vibrant experience that enhances the image of your organization and the products you may be introducing.
• <b>Technology: </b>With an exclusive bandwidth pipe for the meeting space burstable to 2000 mbps, the latest infrastructure to support the bandwidth and on-site technology engineers we can assist you in communicating your message and strategies with a seamless experience for everyone.
• <b>Convenient, Affordable and Accessible Travel: </b>San Francisco is a gateway from Asia with access through three major international airports (San Francisco, Oakland and San Jose).
• <b>Tenure and Delivery on Your Vision: </b>Our staff has the lowest turnover in our 4,000-hotel company, and delivers an experience that will make you want to come back every year!